Thursday, November 12, 2015

MFT Stamps Retirement Sale!


It is time for the MFT Stamps Retirement Sale! It will be sad to say goodbye to some of these favorite products. However, this is a win-win for you! First, great prices! Second, this means we are making room for some amazing new products for 2016!!

Today I am sharing some of my favorite projects with products that are being retired. I have linked the products that will be retired underneath the photos. When you click that link, you will be taken directly to the product in the MFT Stamps store, making your shopping easier. I will also link you to the original blog post, or MFT Stamps Blog post, where the project appears. You know I always share tips and ideas for using the products, those links will be a helpful reference for you!


This background will always make me happy! These triangles are gorgeous stamped, or used in an embossed resist technique, as shown here. Timeless with a bit of trendy edge, this is a background to  keep! And for a tutorial about the embossed resist and watercolor background, visit the 
MFT Stamps Blog post here, Watercolor Dream.


Using stamps and dies to create treat holders is always a hit in my book. I found some darling chocolate carrots that worked perfectly with this set from Pure Innocence called, I'm All Ears. Not only are these fun to color, they are just too darned adorable to resist! For more about how to create this project visit my blog post at, I'm All Ears.


Yep, more treat holders. Die-namics Easter Bunny creates a gorgeous bunny silhouette, making it perfect for cutting from a variety of mediums, including felt, like I used here. Add a pom pom and you have a sweet treat bag perfect for the young and the young at heart! Stop over to the original blog post for a great treat idea to coordinate with this bag, and a tutorial about using this bunny with Fun Flock! Easter Bunny Treats.


This project is a mom brag moment. I am so proud of my swimmer and his accomplishments in the pool. So adding this die to a photo of him made perfect sense. Using a magnetic sheet, I turned this into a magnet for the refrigerator, so in case I forget to talk about his swimming when you visit, you will see it in the kitchen. Ha! This is also fantastic for scrapbook layouts when you need to mom brag, or grandma brag, or aunt brag, well, you get the idea. For more about how to create this project go here, Superstar Frame Magnet.



This die is fantastic. It cuts out everything you see here, from the words to the shape of the Earth. The words could not be more perfect for sending love and thoughts. Having used this die for several projects, including publication, it is one I am sad to see go. But you can pick this up for a great price and use it for years to come! It will never go out of style! Check out more on my blog post at, Centerpieces You Mean the World To Me


This may be one of my most-favorite treat holder projects of all time! It still makes me smile! And its pretty hard to beat this stamp and die combo! Pick this up. Quickly! You will be able to make crazy adorable Valentine's Day treats forever! Everyone will smile and ooh and aah, and feel special because you made them something! Be sure and visit my blog, because I also have a cute shaped card with a tutorial! Check it out here, You're Fin-Tastic!


This. This is genius. I adore this cupcake stand. The possibilities with this set of dies is limitless! Need birthday cupcakes? No problem, match the party colors! Same for Halloween, and Christmas, and New Years, and Valentine's Day, and Arbor Day. Wait, Arbor Day? Why not? Everyday is a great one for cupcakes! The assembly is easy. This would bring a bright spot to anyone's day! Find out why this is so near and dear to me on my blog in my post, Cupcake Stand.


Ok, one more project. Country cute style is my wheelhouse. I love it. And that look is exactly what this set from Miss Tiina is all about! Trick or Treat also has coordinating dies, so when you grab these stamps, don't forget them! Head to my blog for TWO video tutorials about using this set, both about coloring effects, you don't want to miss those! Click here, Trick or Treat Coloring.

Be sure and head to the MFT Stamps Blog for more information about the retirement sale. Keep an eye out for the rest of the team, as I know they will be sharing some of their favorites as well! So much inspiration!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Retiring Supplies Only. Please note that once they are gone, they are gone forever. Shop quickly. If you are reading this post via email or a reader, you must click to my blog online to use this helpful feature.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...