Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Go-To-Gal October Designer Challenge


I am up on the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine blog today with a fun project! Head on over and check it out! Its also the last Wednesday of the month and that means another Go-To-Gal Challenge! Keep scrolling for that!

What is a Go-to Gal Designer Challenge you may ask? Once a month the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Go-to Gals will challenge each other to create a project focusing on products from a particular manufacturer. We plan to feature one manufacturer the last Wednesday of each month. Just for fun! This month we are featuring the stamp company Stampin' Up!


I wanted to make a holiday card, but didn't have any holiday images on hand. Bring on the stars! I stamped the stars onto cardstock and then punched them out. 


Then I got to thinking about hanging them on a branch. I happened to have some thin garland, so I trimmed it to size. I tied twine through the stars and hung them from the branch. Then adhered the branch to the card with glue. Before adhering the branch, I stamped my cardstock with Dotty Angles, several times. I love how it looks like falling snow!


Head to the blogs of these amazing ladies and see what they have in store for you today!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies for Season's Greetings Card:


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

I adore your treat bag! Super fun!!!!
...and your christmas card....LOVE.

Julie S said...

LOVE your card!

maria f. said...

Love the Christmas garland's appearance on this great card.

Helen F. said...

Great Halloween card, Kimberly. But that Christmas card has me gasping~so very clever of you :-o

barbara macaskill said...

Such a pretty card!! LOVE the branch idea!!! TFS!

Linsey R said...

Oh my stars Kimberly!!! Your treat bag and cards today are most spectacular!!! I absolutely adore them!!! What incredible inspiration you provide us all!!! Thank you!!!! And I hope you have a very happy Halloween!! Hugs my friend :)

Gabby said...

Like your dotty bkgrd, awesome stars and sentiment. Nice card! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...