Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Go to Gal Designer Challenge: Winnie and Walter

What is a Go-to Gal Designer Challenge you may ask? Once a month the Paper Crafts &Scrapbooking Magazine Go-to Gals will challenge each other to create a project focusing on products from a particular manufacturer. We plan to feature one manufacturer the last Wednesday of each month. Just for fun! This month we are featuring the stamp company Winnie and Walter!


Just like everyone else, I am waaaay behind in my scrapbooking. And you know what? I am totally ok with that! Especially when I find products later that will work perfectly, like these stamps from Winnie & Walter! The new set, Moonlight, has the perfect combination of sweet and spooky! 


The stamps were inspiring and were fantastic for creating a pocket-page layout.


Each of the journaling cards was made using stamps from Moonlight


I stamped the background repeatedly with the typewriter word, Halloween. The banner is from the set, along with the round number 31, which was punched out with a circle punch.

The top is a strip of orange cardstock stamped with Scenery V for Chevron, another great set of stamps from Winnie & Walter!


Stars created the background on this journaling card. Another banner, and a cute word in a fabulous spooky font!


Spiders and spider webs. The word Halloween, and a cool border. I stamped the three diamond image across a strip of orange cardstock. Such a cool motif for this set!


The left side page. Oh, those eyes! :)



A chevron background. To keep it straight, I drew lines with a pencil. More words and a banner. I love the ability to repeat images and patterns in different colors! It adds such a nice cohesion to the pages.


More word stamping, borders, and words.


And perhaps my favorite background, these bats.


With a few more great sentiments, I added word strips to a couple of the photos.


Easy to create and it fills in some of the blank spaces of your photos.

See what the rest of the ladies are up to with these fantastic stamps! I know you will be inspired!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly



5 comments:

Rox-Ann said...

Super cute the set worked awesome for these!

Winnie & Walter said...

Adore every bit of your layouts from that awesome pictures and how you used the sentiments to the handstamped backgrounds. You know we love Halloween, right? Thank you so much for showcasing our stamps, Kimberly! :-)

Brenda Lee said...

So creative!! I love how you made pocket pages using the stamp set. They turned out GREAT!!

sharon g said...

I'm loving the spiders!!! I need them for my favorite holiday, Halloween!

Jill said...

Very fun!! Oooo you make me long for Halloween and I kind of want to scrap! Lol. I've never scrapped ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...