Tuesday, May 20, 2014

congrats


Simon Says Stamp just had another release of fabulous products! This release is called Pure Sunshine and it just that, bright, happy, fun, and bursting with spring and summer!

Today I am sharing a card made with Simon Says Stamp Clear Stamps Married and Simon Says Stamp Cake and Congrats Craft Dies. I love that you can purchase these separately or as a set!


I started by die cutting the cute scalloped rectangle from Fancy Pants Collecting Memories patterned paper. I also die cut the word congrats from the same paper. The size of the word is fantastic for cards and I know I will be using this one a lot!


I stamped the cake onto more patterned paper and then die cut it with the coordinating die. Being a huge cake decorating fan, this one has lots of possibilities! The final touch is a resin flower from Fancy Pants

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly





1 comment:

Angel Johns said...

Simple but absolutely beautiful card. I can't wait to get my hands on these stamps and dies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...